Monday, June 20, 2022

 Pianissimo by Andrea Bocelli and Cecilia Bartoli

This beautiful piece was something I came upon awhile ago.  It turns out to have a very

special meaning for me and Danny.  We giggled as I tried very much to sing the part that 

Cecilia sings but I couldn't resist.  I was driving home from the hospital in the snow and 

and had to leave Danny there early that evening to get home safely.  Tears welled up as I 

played this song in the car.  It moved my heart so much because I wanted to bring him 

home, but he was still ill.  Not long after he passed, I wanted to play it again, but I would

not let myself.  I would have cried.  One evening, in the car, there was the most beautiful 

sunset and I played it as I couldn't resist.  It took my breath away and I felt the song and 

the sunset must be a gift as I felt Danny holding my heart close to him.  So, I felt I would

look up the English version of the lyrics.  What I discovered was what some might call

hauntingly beautiful, but I didn't feel haunted, I just knew strongly in my heart it was 

message in a sense and that's why this song must have came into my life before he went

to Heaven.  There are no mistakes with the Lord when He knows your heart.  I thank 

Him for this song, this new song of ours.  I know there will not be marriage in Heaven

like here, however, I must believe that Danny and I will always love one another and that

is because we chose to place God first in our lives and not be angry about letting go of 

unnecessary things in life that have little meaning.  A mature long lasting eternal close 

friendship love also.  

I will type the English lyrics and will forever try to sing the beautiful Italian and 

dream that our giggles will turn into smiles as Danny tries to sing along because in 

He can enjoy a lovely voice now in Heaven!  

English is entitled   VERY QUIETLY

When you are with me, I brighten up.

I don't know why, but I already feel that warmth that caresses me

And smiles at me and takes me to you.

If you love, it will come and the pain will pass

If you love you will feel, that its true love.

When you are with me I feel the soul

I see the beauty all around me.

You'll walk away, you won't look for me,

But then, suddenly you'll appear.

If you love, it will come

And the pain will pass.

If you love, you will feel its true love.

 I love you, Danny...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment