Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Blogging Enjoyment

Blogging was always rather fun for me and I have missed it incredibly.   I am not sure at all if anyone I formally blogged with is still doing so, but I will hunt around to find out.  Most of my closest blogging buddies have ceased with the exception of Rosemary, maybe, so I will see if she has been on lately.  

I am so sick of Facebook and all of the nonsense
of how they mess with people and misuse privacy.  I also get sick of noticing that when they want to withhold posts, they seem to have no problem with doing so...depending on your political or religious viewpoints.  Liberals talk about how censoring is wrong..its only wrong if THEY think its wrong.  Many don't count.  

Anyway, its a relaxing thing for me to be able to blog and get things off of my mind as I am doing now.  I don't know why it is..but it is.  Something about pecking the keys, being able to write what I think ...so, with that I will end this first real post and hope to get back more often!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne! Happy to see you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get the hang of it all again! I will give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I won't EVER again. I actually have a blog, but can't get going on it. I never have the time. Or something. Hope you're successful!

    ReplyDelete